Friday, December 19, 2008

Visual Argument

Here's my visual argument that we had to do for our AP Language class...

We were supposed to use images to comment on one aspect of pop culture. I chose "going green", which I'm all for. Although I'm personal not as much into the whole "save the universe" idealism, I get more excited about finding and developing new green technology and engineering that go along with the ideals...

Here we go!



What I'd love to do over the weekend is better it though by creating a slideshow/video that will have footage of pollution or waste or littering going on and then have the above image at the end or something...what I have right now doesn't really bring an argument per se...I need better contrast in showing what we need and can move away from instead of just showing where we're going. ;)


1 comment:

Debra Bell said...

Wow! That is super, Brett. I hope you find time to keep working on it.